Navigation Menu

Work it, settle it and Work it

10 Oct 2008

Today, I was doin a outdoor shoot where the receiption there was super bad...Mr Ng manage to reach me and told me he got a call from my SA...told him that "how come so late not confirm the big potrait?" "Why write all the bad things about us? Other customer can see...blablabla"
WHAT!? Why pick-on Mr Ng to 'indirectly complain' his own wife-to-be?!? Sorry people, Mr Ng is one-line with me. After I heard this from him...My fire startup!! Why can't they talk properly?I immediatly walk out of the shooting studio, in the middle of the road i stand (whr the receiption is abit better) i called back.

Big album with 30 over pages - I confirm de! Mini album - I never seen the layout b4 but i give them a Yes to go ahead! Left this big potrait i havn't confirm and they cannot start ANYTHING to process the photos?!?....and tell me their designer is sick lar, mc lar will be late to touchup blablabla.... Excuse me!That is soooo NOT an excuse to client. Wht u expact me to do to solve? do the touchup myself?! Give more time?! ALREADY GIVE more then 5 months time after our PS...
*deep breath *deep breath~ I called back and i remember i sound very angry, i said "i'll come straight tonite after my work is done and confirm with you EVERYTHING! so u all can start working on the album!"

STRAIGHT after my shooting @ SunwayDamansara (so far from town) I SPEED to meet them. RAINING! JAM! I gone through all tht with my heart beating like the thunder storm and falling rain, I rush rush rush...

Reach there around 8.45pm *darn sure they give me face one...I reach thr so late. We went in, my SA was busy with her appointed customer upstairs so she assign a SA called AhYong to serve us...we decide there and then with few admenments.

There were a few customers sitting n waiting to collect their AD stuff. I saw this couple...I think she is a member of MB also...coz i saw her photos somewhere in mywedding.com b4...not sure...but if you see this: Let me know and Happy Wedding~!!*^.^* ur bear-bear front car decor tht JM did for you is VERY PRETTY~~!! *^.^*

Anyway..back to the story...then came this girl...I always like to see her eyeliner *hihihi Pam ^.^
When ever she see Mr Ng, she said he remind her of her korean customer...and today finally she show me his picture....MUAHAHA She's right also...he does look abit like Mr Ng exspecially the smile...Nice talking to you, Pam!

So, finally we decided the potrait! Set the date of album collection, probably around 1st or 2nd Nov08 *^.^* Hope everything will be fine....*praying hard everynite
Oh! We also decide on our Car Decoration~! Light Blue+white Net Ribbons~~ *our color theme! And also my AD wedding flower bouquet too~~! Set set set *^.^*!

Now, just hope they'll do my photo album nicely with nice laminations and finishing. Yosh! Gambatee JM!

1 comments:

Beebs said...

I think u have the right to express your complaints here, if it effects their business then maybe they should do something to improve their service and not complain to your Mr. Ng!

it's not like you are telling people to 'mogok' the bridal house, and not give them business. you are just expressing the joy and pains of being a bride[bridezilla or not :)].