Navigation Menu

My 2nd Album layout demo preview

After my 'very angry' post, I read them back myself...I REALLY sound angry!! scare myself abit here o.O Well, that is what I see, what I feel and my experiences, so I decided to keep it. *HA!
Is my blog~my diary~there's no need for me to explain myself. So...story continue...

12 Sept 2008
Straight after work, I drove to Pudu to meetup with Chenseng. There was quite abit of jam along the way, so I made a call to my SA told her: am on my way, will reach thr abit late....I'm just being a responsible customer to take the effort to inform u, so u can adjust ur timing or whtever. But instead she can answer me: u better come early lor, coz we are closing at 9pm. 9pm!? I thought usually is 9.30pm?! FINE!...I just ignore those excuses they like to use coz maybe she is worried tht things will happend like our 1st demo - they close shop/go home late...plus, I think she already 'sien' with us de... (too bad lar, I got a confused answer (*call) and I hav to mention it. And actually, she can just tell me straight that's her reason rather than leave me a confuse answer...aiiihhh)
Reach Pudu and got Chenseng de. He knew I came empthy stomach...and if I'm hungry, I'll have HOT temper..coz I hav serious gastric problem will go *ter-baboom! So he bought me noodles *^.^*
We reach thr 'round 8pm. This time we get to view the demo on their new LCD screen~*wow, very impressive! So, we browse through the layout..IS SO MUCH BETTER this time ~^.^~ When I say 'better' is purely from our point of view. Becoz I think the designers there wont feel the same...
Oh, b4 2nd demo, I collected a few JM brides layouts as references and see wht is their style, examples from Yenyin, cfchia, charlizenhorward...According to these couples, they face the some problem like me too - 1st demo teruk then after major changes, 2nd only ok abit. They also share with me some tips on how to deal with the problems: THANKS y'all, really appreciate it! All of your album looks so nice *^.^* Thanks for sharing too~~

So this time round, still got some minor changes that require their designer to help 'beautify' it..and I 'put-back' some of their in-house design style *hopefully they realise tht =)* And I really hope by now, they can understand what we want...Hopefully, the next demo can get final approval~!

0 comments: