Navigation Menu

We are REAL FRIENDS now~! Yoyo!

I'm SO HAPPY recently coz I know more Bride-zilla gal friends from online frend (talking via emails or msn) and NOW BECOME REAL FRIENDS - we talking through phone and even face-to-face~!!!
I feel life is so great coz I get to know them, share our experiences and help each other to become a Smart & Pretty Bride-to-be ~*^.^*~!!

Cheers to ChienHoon a.k.a Cloud and Daphne a.k.a baby **^.^*~*^.^*!!

More exciting story and 'miracle' coming soon

*happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gal, Daphne here... ur Big Day is just around the corner d... What is ur feeling now? Sure very very excited orr... Anyhow, hope that u have 'gam dim' all ur stuff 7788.. If need any help, simply give me a call ya... No matter what I will try my best to help u... Hehe... Happy Wedding orr... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.