Navigation Menu

My Evening Gown Fitting!

23 Spet 2008

We went to our BS for my EG gown fitting. HO-HO-HO...guess wht happend to my gown fitting?
Hum....something out of our expectation or u can say 'DIFFERENT' happend....yesss....VERY DIFFERENT...


As usual, after work I rush down to Pudu to get Chenseng, had our 'short' dinner and head to JM for my EG gown fitting. What I expacted for my EG: Chinese Collar gown - abit eastern feel (konon-nya,ha!) But chinese collar in BLUE?!?....i dun think so...=( Nevermind, few days b4 I went to EG gown fitting, I'd asked some of the 'EXPERTS' in MB: ruby and Lil' angle ^.^!! THANK YOU so much for ur advises and tips on choosing a EG~~!! The words from u gals are very precious to me *^.^* and it brought me a very smooth, worry-less EG fitting..!

Ok..here goes. Once I entered JM, my SA was busy upstrairs, I was wondering 'wht's she doing? must be 'sien to layan' me de. Coz me so picky mar :P' So we went upstrairs....I was so SURPRIZED!! She had already hand-pick selected almost ALL the BLUE Evening Gown and hang nicely in a row for me *^.^*~~!! SO SWEET of her~~!! *gamdong neh

I browse through the BLUEss but dun hav chinese collar =( "Nevermind, you can still go pick wht u like and try...I just pick out so easy for u to see lor!" *thankyou so much, ahYee So, me and chenseng went to the rows of EGsssss and search...search....my SA also help to search. "Chinese collar mostly is red...can try...maybe nice..." So, she suggested 2 red EG for me:

This is the 1st EG I tried: Bright RED Chinese Collar Modified Mermaid Cut ^_^
- It's made out of RED SATIN
- It's collar is very high and foldable *suitable for long neck, broad shoulders bride
- From chest till knee lenght is all gathered satin, so can emphasized on the body curve, and also can hide tummy *suitable for very 'shapy' bride
- I LURRRVV the mermaid's tail *^.^* *it gives the side view of this gown is so 3D!

2nd: Chilli RED TUBE FULL A-LINE GLITTERED gown ^_^
-It's made out of VERY Glittering blinc blinc fabric~ so shinning!
- It has a slightly low waist additional gathered ribbon with 3 blinc diamontes ~so the 'audrey hepburn'!
*suitable for all size brides
- It's full A-line (with no can-can under the skirt) is so comfortable to walk with *especially during 'yam sheng'

Well, well...you must be guessing "Isn't your colour theme = BLUE? Silver?White?....Now, RED!?"
Eh-hum~~ paiseh everyone... I did try on the blue EGsss...the cutting/design/pattern...not up to my liking...and most of all, the shades of blue they have, not very suitable for my skintone =( Abit disappointed BUT not disappointed also coz I GOT A BETTER EG tht 'REVEALS' more of my 'beauty' then other blue EG (eh-hum! abit self-centered..i know...paiseh paiseh) So, my FINAL DECISION went to....*drumroll~~

Kathy's EG:
DEEP RED THAI SILK NARROW A-LINE with 2 piece Dropped Godet ~*^.^*~

- It's made out of Deep Red thai silk *makes my skin looks fairer
- It's cutting is so simple that really brings out my figure
- The shine of the Thai silk looks very classy too!
- The top part of this gown is only support by 3 narrow strape~ sp sexy~~!! with a blincblinc diamonte on each strape

- It's a low-cut at the back~ *phew~ with additional soft transperant long gathered chiffon dropped till the floor!
- There will be more new small blincs add on to the dropped godet *so when I walk table to table, I give the illusion of leaving glittery shines on the floor (like fairy hor~~!)
JM: Please add new blincs for me~! Thanks a thousand lots! I wanna become fairy~~ hahaha
So! I had a fun and satisfying EG fitting and Chenseng also had a relaxing time watching me 'transform'...'tranform'...and 'transform'....from east beauty to west pagent! *muahahaha
NEXT!! I'll be writting some IMPORTANT TIPS on how to choose EG! and MORE MORE drawings of EG that we found and 'explored'!! Be awaiting....*^.^*

2 comments:

SuGAL said...

Hi There

Luv reading your blog. Especially your experience with the bridal house JM. My wedding coming up soon too, and you just convinced me that I made the right choice...NO BS for me :) Everything ALA-CARTE!
All the best to you!

Unknown said...

Your dresses are so beautiful, babe. I wish i can be there to witness the moment. And witness our dear mama wearing all the nice dresses. I'm so sorry i cant be there for you... All the best and remember to let me see your wedding photos and photos of the event.! Its about a month away now. You must be very kan chiong. Stay calm ok? Smile more and be an enchanted bride. Muaks